Friday, November 9, 2007

"Undiewears"

Now that Sienna is almost two and a half, we figured that it was time to think more seriously about potty training. She hasn't had any actual success using the potty yet, but we also haven't tried very hard. Also, it would be nice to have her potty trained before the new baby arrives since we've already done that whole "two kids in diapers" thing once before. Today Sienna and I made a diaper run to Walmart, and I decided that some new undies might do the trick to spark her interest. For some reason, Sienna has been calling underwear "undiewears" for a few days now. It makes me laugh every time she says it! I think she came up with that as a combination of "undies" and "underwear" since I use the terms interchangably. Sienna tried on her new Dora the Explorer "undiewears" when we got home. Let's hope that she shows more interest in using the potty now!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers