This is what she wrote:

Ornament wrote her a note back!
Dear Isabella, Sienna and Elijah-
I really like visiting your home. Thanks for giving me such a great name!
Isabella-I told Santa that you kind of touched me. He said that it's okay that it happened accidentally one time, but please don't let it happen again. I wouldn't want you to lose one of your presents, and I don't want any of my magic to wear off! Thank you for your nice note. Actually, your Dada touched me by accident a tiny bit, too, when I first arrived at your house, but he apologized after you all went to bed. It must be exciting having an elf visit your house. I don't blame you for being curious!
My cousins (Jingle and Rudolph) and I had a good trip to the North Pole last night, but I am tired. I need to rest a lot today!
Be good!!
Love, Ornament
The girls enjoy another old tradition of ours. They take turns hanging a miniature ornament on the Christmas tree on our advent calendar each day. This is the same advent calendar that my sister and I filled up when we were little!



No comments:
Post a Comment