Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

After Thanksgiving, I'm always anxious to get started on our holiday card. I figured that it wasn't realistic to get a great photo of all three of our kids looking at the camera (without taking 100 pictures), but I gave it a shot. We got everyone dressed up in their holiday outfits and gathered them in front of our Christmas tree. I should have saved some of the group shots, but I didn't get any that I really liked. I decided to crop out the photos that really captured their personalities.

This one depicts the little mischievous Elijah that we know and love!
I love this one of the girls, but Elijah wasn't in it.
I considered using separate pictures of each of them.

Again, Elijah looks mischievous and he's smiling, but he's not looking at the camera.
Here Elijah is about to throw the Curious George ornament.
This one captures Elijah's favorite game-peek a boo. "Boo!"Rather than torture everyone with an hour-long photo shoot, I used a combination of what I got in the first few minutes. This is our final product! Mike gave me a hard time about putting our picture on there, but it's not often that we have a decent picture of the two of us. It was taken at our friends' wedding in September.


Happy holidays!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers