Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why Isabella is Lucky

Mike and I went to Isabella's conference, and she's doing really well in school. She's ready to move on to first grade (boo hoo!!), even though she's one of the smallest/youngest kids in her class. She's quiet, but she holds her own with those bigger kids! Her teacher shared this with us:




On St. Patrick's Day, the children had to write a sentence about why they are lucky. In case you didn't figure it out, Isabella wrote: I am lucky because I have a brother and a sister that love me. Mike and I love that she wrote this since we always talk about the importance of their siblings. Our sisters have always been supportive of us (especially last summer), and we want to foster a close relationship between our children. It looks like we're on the right track!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

liz b. said...

*snif* I have tears in my eyes ... that's so sweet!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers