Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nana and Bobu's Visit

We just enjoyed a great week with my mom and dad here visiting. I always realize after our visitors are gone that I didn't take enough pictures of them. At least I got a few before the stomach bug went through our house. Mike and I were supposed to go away for a night, but our plans were foiled when I came down with the stomach bug on Saturday night. Oh well, at least we were able to go to dinner and a movie on Sunday. We highly recommend "Slum Dog Millionaire" (as does the Academy)!
Sienna found a comfy spot to snooze
My dad likes to keep busy when he visits, so he helped me reupholster our dining room chairs.
Bobu (Baldbu) baked some delicious cookies with Isabella's help.
This shot is for Uncle Nathan!
We taught Nana and Bobu how to bowl on the Wii.
My mom and dad helped us celebrate Elijah's first birthday, too!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers