Mike has been playing basketball once or twice a week for a while now, and he's convinced that he's getting huge muscles in his calves. You be the judge...
After looking at the picture, he said, "I guess my legs still look kind of skinny." You think?
-----------------------------------------
Another in our series of quotes:
Mike always tells the girls how gross soda is for people to drink. He says that it gives people brown teeth and bad breath. (It's his way of convincing them that they won't like it...and it's working!)
The other day, Sienna and I saw a big Coca-Cola truck. She said, "Ew, there's a soda truck! Let's go so we can't smell its breath!!!" The brainwashing is working!
----------------------------------------------
One time Mike's mom was coming to visit us and I was buying some Diet Pepsi for her at the store. Isabella pleaded, "No, Mama!!! Don't buy that for Grandma!!! Please!!!!!" I had to explain that adults can decide what they eat and drink. My mother-in-law knows that she has to be discreet when she drinks her Diet Pepsi around the girls.



1 comment:
You have to live the guy. We all feel sorry for you. You forgot the other Mikeisms...like how bookstores are stupid and no one should ever purchase a book....and birthday cards are stupid. Those are right off the top of my head...I am sure there are tons more...in fact, let's get a thread started and have others chime in. I am sure that Ferris, Tom, Glen, etc. all have a few to add.
Post a Comment