Sunday, November 22, 2009

Funny Quotes from Sienna

Sienna has been cracking us up lately!!! Here are a few examples of why I get such a kick out of her!
------------------------------------

Sienna (one morning): "Mama, can you please open the lines?"
Liz: "Do you mean the blinds?"
Sienna: "Yes, the blondes."

Either Sienna needs to get her ears checked or I need to enunciate better!

------------------------------------

Elijah reset the dishwasher three times while it was running (in the span of about ten minutes) and I had to tell him NO several times. Sienna said, "We are having a rough day today!" (I have now learned that I can lock the controls on the dishwasher-something I never had to do in the five years that we've lived here...until now!)

------------------------------------

Sienna: "Mama, I need a stampler. "
Liz: "A stapler?

A few minutes later...
Sienna: "Can you help me? I can't stample it!"

--------------------------

Isabella lost her second tooth on Halloween! Mike really wanted to pull her tooth out with his pliers. I didn't think that was a good idea since they're not exactly sanitary. Mike was in the bathroom with Isabella as she tried to pull her tooth out. Sienna ran over to me and said, "Mama! The choirs are going in Isabella's mouth!" I asked her, "Do you mean the pliers?"

Later that afternoon after Isabella successfully pulled out her tooth but before she went trick-or-treating, Isabella said, "Today's a great day! I get candy AND money from the tooth fairy!"

Sienna's disappointed response was, "When can I get big?"

1 comment:

Saj said...

Those 4-year-olds do say some of the silliest things! How sweet!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers