For the past three years, I have taken the girls to see Sesame Street Live with our MOMS Club. I bought the tickets this year hoping that I wouldn't have had the baby by now. I was a bit nervous about driving an hour south (almost two hours from the hospital where I plan on delivering) to see the show, but luckily, everything worked out. Plus, several of my friends were there, and I figured that someone could have taken the girls (and me!) if I had to leave suddenly.
We're ready for the show to start!


Sienna wasn't so sure at first. This is what she does when something makes her nervous. She's actually peeking between her arms. I can picture her doing this when she watches a scary movie some day.

For the second part of the show, the independent big girls wanted to sit together. Isabella's friend, Elise, was nice enough to share a bit of her cotton candy. 
Sienna was happy to sit with her friend, Lily!
The Finale
Sienna, Lily, Isabella & Charlotte
No comments:
Post a Comment