So, I'm just about 36 weeks along in this pregnancy! Does anyone want to guess the sex/arrival date/weight/length of the baby? If you would like to make a prediction, please leave a comment (or you can e-mail me and I can post the responses). According to the poll on my blog, slightly more than half of you think that we're having a boy. Mike claims that he's getting a "boy vibe" and I kind of agree but figure that we'll probably have another girl. Either way, we'll be completely happy! We're just anxious to find out at this point. To give you a frame of reference, here are the girls' stats:
Isabella (8 weeks early)
3 lbs, 11 1/2 oz
16 1/2"

Sienna (a week and a half early)
6 lbs, 1 oz.
20 1/2"

Also, my technical due date (40 weeks) is March 11. Feel free to give us name suggestions although we're pretty sure that we've decided what it would be either way. Don't bother asking us either because we won't tell you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment