Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our Little Bostonian

Last night I took the kiddos to our local hot dog stand for dinner since Mike is out of town. We saw a kitten across the street that was running through someone's yard. Isabella said, "Whoa, that kitten was totally wicked fast!" Seriously?!?!?! She didn't hear that from me or Mike! Although Isabella and Sienna don't have Boston accents, they are picking up the local jargon!!!

4 comments:

Saj said...

SWEET! That's totally WICKED that Isabella said that! I would totally fall over laughing if I heard one of my kids say that!

BTW, there's a kid who says that at the end of "The Incredibles", but not really in that context.

Kim said...

You're not in Kansas anymore!

Firelizards said...

I love that she used it in the correct way - not saying that something was wicked but saying that something was wicked fast! That seems to be the difference in the New England usage of wicked. I'm not sure I appreciate her addition of totally, though.... :)

~Kristen

mama said...

wicked funny ... (sorry, couldn't resist!!)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers