We spent Friday morning at Regal Reptiles Adventure Center in Providence. There were many animals for the kids to feed, touch and even hold!
Sienna and Luke got to pet a hedgehog 
Sienna is sitting next to me as I type this and she said, "There's the hedgehog, Mrs. Piggy-Dinkle." (She meant Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle from the Beatrix Potter book)
Sienna bravely touched the snake
There was a big tank with alligators, and we got to see a feeding demonstration. Mike alarmingly wondered why I would let Sienna get so close to a hungry alligator. I'm not that crazy and Sienna isn't that brave! We were behind the glass, of course! Sienna still flinched every time the alligator snapped at the chicken leg.
Isabella tried to lure one of the tortoises over to eat her lettuce. There were many kids there that day trying to feed the tortoises, so I'm sure they weren't too hungry!



No comments:
Post a Comment