While Isabella was at school this morning, Sienna was pretending to be a kitty. She asked me to paint her face, so I gave her whiskers and a black nose. When Isabella saw her after school, she asked me to paint her face, too. Isabella and Sienna had four friends over to play today, and it turned into a face painting extravaganza!!! The four kindergarten girls had me paint four different things on each of their faces. Sienna and Lauren were content to be kitties with rainbows on their foreheads. My mom gave one of the girls a face painting book at some point, so we made good use of that today. I copied most of the designs from the book.
Lyvia, Isabella, Sarah, Hope, Sienna & Lauren
One tired kitty! Sienna rarely naps anymore. After everyone left, I found Sienna sound asleep in her bed. I thought that Sienna was just worn out after playing all afternoon with her friends, but she woke up with a fever. Both Isabella and Elijah had fevers within the past two weeks, so I should have known that it was only a matter of time before Sienna caught the bug. Hopefully, it won't last very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment