Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care,Wilma sits safely atop our Christmas tree,
Isabella and Sienna sprinkled magic reindeer food in the snow so that Santa's reindeer can find our house,

Elijah supervised from inside with Dada,
and the girls put out chocolate milk (with a straw), a Santa cookie that Sienna made at school, some carrots for the reindeer and pictures for Santa.
We would be totally ready for Christmas if only Grandma and Papa were here!!! Mike's mom and dad were supposed to fly in this afternoon, but they never made it out of Erie this morning. Their first flight was delayed three hours which would have made them miss their connection in Cleveland. They're scheduled to get in tomorrow afternoon now! We're hoping that they have an uneventful trip so they can celebrate Christmas with us!!!

P.S. I'm way behind on my posts. I have lots of pictures from the last few months that I will try to add after Christmas. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers