Sunday, November 23, 2008

Swimming

Every once in a while we go to Family Swim at our local YMCA. Today was the first time that we took Elijah in the pool, and he loved it!! We got this cute swimming suit from our friend, Tom's, parents, Mr. and Mrs. M. Doesn't Elijah look like such a big boy in his little swimming trunks? I can just imagine him toddling around the beach next summer.
Ready to go!
Elijah was too busy splashing and the girls were too busy swimming to look at me for the picture.
Here's a short video clip of everyone in the pool. Sienna thought that I was just taking pictures. That's why she keeps saying, "Cheeeeeeeese!" Silly girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest suit I have ever seen...what a big boy!!!! Hope you all had a great Turkry day and hope to see you soon!
Katrina

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers