I can hardly believe that Isabella's preschool career is over!!! It's all I could do to keep from sobbing when I walked in to the cafeteria and saw a slide show of all the kids and heard "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor, "The Rainbow Connection", and "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. Boo hoo!!! The teachers put together quite a graduation program! The children from three classes recited the Pledge of Allegiance, sang several songs and then each received a diploma before we had refreshments.

Isabella receives her diploma from Miss Monica.

It's appropriate that Isabella was sitting next to her good friend, John.

The whole class with all three teachers.

Mama and the graduate!

Good friends and neighbors-Sarah, John and Isabella

Isabella, Charlotte, Miss Monica, John, Jennie & Jacqui

Isabella and Miss Diann (one of the assistant teachers)

Isabella and Miss Mary (the other assistant teacher)

Charlotte, Isabella and Sarah and the next preschool generation, Lauren and Sienna!

Charlotte, Isabella and Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment