Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a Difference a Decade Makes!

It's hard to believe that Mike and I graduated from Boston College 10 years ago!!! We just went back to campus for our 10 year reunion and had a great time! Although, staying up until 4:00 AM and sleeping in a dorm room just isn't what it used to be!!

Commencement Ball-May 1998
Graduation-May 1998
5 Year Reunion-May 2003
(I was pregnant with Isabella)


10 Year Reunion-May 2008
(3 kids later...)

We were able to catch up with lots of friends, including my friend Marie, who is Mom to one of Isabella's favorite little girls, Ailish! Marie was my roommate for freshman orientation and we ended up living on the same floor our freshman year. Although she has lived in Texas, Ireland, West Virginia and Connecticut since then, we've kept in touch over the years!

Liz & Marie
Marie & Liz-May 1998

I also caught up with two of my old roommates, Jess and Celina (who is expecting her first baby in October!)!!

Jess, Liz & Celina


Senior Year Roommates-1998
Celina, Jess, Liz, Kerry & Lauren

Unfortunately, Kerry and Lauren didn't make it to the reunion. Sienna thinks it's funny that she and I both have friends named Lauren. She had dubbed my friend, "Big Girl Lauren." Since Lauren is 4'8", Sienna isn't too far off with that nickname!

More friends, Anne and Lorinda

1 comment:

Saj said...

I love how you have reunions for college! It's fun to see the old pictures, and see your friends now. How has 10 years gone by?????

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers